The Brookfield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Unison Croyde Bay Holiday Resort(Croyde)(Great Value!)
US$132
Agoda.com
The Fortescue Arms(Woolacombe)
US$132
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Barnstaple Hotel(Barnstaple)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$228
US$104
US$94
All reviewsb bfull englishwalking the south west coast pathbath and separate showerlarge comfortable bedfresh milkexcellent breakfastwarm welcomeexcellent showerfront of the housepubs and restaurantsbeautiful housecooked breakfastoff road parkingstayed for nightsfish and chipsgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My wife and I stayed at The Brookfield while we were walking a stretch of the coastal path. Julie and Chris made us very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was very comfortable and spacious, with a wonderful shower. The breakfast was delicious and they recommended a number of places for us to eat at in the evening - the meal at the one we chose was excellent. The location is very good and near the centre of Braunton.
All in all The Brookfield is well worthy of it's five star rating.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The Brookfield sets a new standard for this sector. My wife and myself stayed for a long weekend and couldn't fault a thing. There is so much one could say but highlights are: a beautiful, tastefully restored house, parking (almost unheard of in Braunton), very comfortable bed/room, "monsoonal" shower, lovely breakfasts and owners who really care/take a pride in what they do. Thank you.

Room Tip: I expect they're all the same but we were in Room 1 which was great.
2  Thank Battle R
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with daughter, was lucky as they don't normally allow children she is 13. Stayed in same room as me
B&B was a breath of fresh air, not trying to be something that it wasn't, just a well maintained modern B & B with a few twists
Location was great, centre of Braunton near the coast road but also close enough to walk to belay or and the Burrows
Great find

Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We were very impressed with everything about The Brookfield. The guest accommodation is very spacious with good quality fixtures and fittings. The bed was extremely comfortable and I had my best night's sleep in ages! The breakfasts are very enjoyable and obviously use good quality produce, I didn't see much of Chris, but Julie was a very professional and efficient host. In view of what you get at The Brookfield, the tariff represents very good value for money. It's also blessed with being in a wonderful location, ideally situated for all of North Devon's attractions. Hope to pay another visit in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We turned up very wet after an afternoon's rain on the coastal path. I would have been tempted to turn us away (!) but Julie and Chris made us very welcome - whisking our wet coats, trousers and boots off to the drying room. Nice big modern bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Excellent breakfast. We couldn't fault anything and would happily return. We can't think of a better B&B that we have stayed in anywhere in England. Strongly recommended.