“Lovely lovely lovely!!!!”
Review of Long Cottage B&B

Long Cottage B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Braunton
Long Cottage B&B
Ranked #28 of 41 Braunton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I spent one of the best weeks here last summer. Carrine & Simon are extremely charming & really the most accomodating of hosts, lending me things I needed, checking I was ok every single day, and ensuring my stay was nothing short of perfect. What a gorgeous place this long cottage is too ;-] ... even the neighbours were lovely! My double room & bathroom were modenr spacious and clean and the downstairs living kitchen space was fully equipped and all I needed. I will be back for sure, with the whole family next time I hope!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Carrine & Simon are fabulous hosts and their B&B is as good, if not better, than all the reviews you'll read here. Comfortable, spotlessly clean and one of the best breakfasts you will ever have. If you truly want to experience peace and quiet you must visit Long Cottage. We will be going back.

Room Tip: Room 1 was Fab.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We stayed in Long Cottage with my partner the last weekend of Sep2012. This b&b is fantastic! The best I have stayed in UK (and I travel a lot)! It is looking very good on the web-site, but it is a perfection in reality! The location of the cottage is noiseless - perfect for good rest. Our room was very spacious, clean, odourless and stylish. Breakfast was cooked and served with love! The hosts are very welcoming. It felt more like staying at friends' house rather than b&b! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012

My partner, child and I spent a few days in this lovely, extremely well kept and looked after B&B.

The owners, were very hospitable, supportive and helpful to both us and other guests (some friends of ours who joined us for a couple of nights).

Highly recommended B&B, very clean, quiet location, lovely rooms and shares services (kitchen and sitting room) and serving one of the best English Breakfasts I ever had.

I will definitively go back

Room Tip: Book in advance as many guests tend to return for they Devon breaks
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Long Cottage is like staying with family. Our first visit but Karine & Simon treated us and looked after us like family. Cooked breakfast was first class and can't complain about anything. Room was clean and very comfortable, ensuite bathroom was excellent and shower nearly knocked me over....great. We visited with friends who had been last year, now we know why they wanted us to join them this year. Good value for money. Highly recommended as far as we are concerned and looking forward to visiting again when it stops raining!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at Long Cottage for my sister's wedding up the road at Goulds Farm. I chose it largely out of the convenience of being 500 metres from the reception so didnt give it much thought beyond that but we were in for an amazing surprise. A very warm welcome from Karin and later the urbane good humour of Mr Swallow himself. Great breakfasts, really comfortable bed, a light sunny room (Room 2) and an immaculate bathroom which was two steps from our bedroom door. Another amenities include a decent TV in the shared sitting room, tea and coffee on tap in the shared kitchen, a big fridge capacious enough to house my husband's endless supply of soya milk and Innocent, and a wonderful garden. Oh and the peace and quiet, the sweet smell of fresh air, and only 10 minutes to the beach. Perfect. Just perfect.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We ended up at Long Cottage by chance and totally lucked out!
Incredibly warm hosts who looked after us wonderfully - we can't recommend them highly enough.
Best cooked breakfast we have ever had!
Don't think twice!