Hands On Flotation and Treatment Clinic
Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
massage and float

Got bought a massage and float. Both were very relaxing, especially the massage. Chloe was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
g7kng
Felt like a new person

After a very stressful few months I finally made an appointment for a back, neck & shoulder massage... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
LucyS2314

All reviews deep tissue massage amazing massage aches and pains thank you very much minute massage speedy recovery couple of days big difference chloe neck bowen float therapy muscles results tank ankle
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I recently visited the friendly and relaxed Hands On Clinic, I was suffering with a very painful back and neck. After only three bowen treatments with Phil I can't believe how much better I am, I have more movement in my neck now than I have had for years.Thank you very much Phil and your team.

Date of experience: October 2017
Philip S, Owner at Hands On Flotation and Treatment Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review, we are so happy that you are feeling better. Kindest regards Ellie

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Am usually broken for a coupe of days after a big surf but this time went for a float soon afterwards and I couldn't believe the results.No stiffness or muscle aches and felt amazing for days after.Can't recommend it enough.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Both my husband and I had massages today. I had Sara and my husband had Simone, both of us said we had the best massages ever. Sara worked her magic on my back and released deep tension from my tired stressed muscles. My husband said his massage was the best he has ever had,we will both be returning to Hands on Clinic. Thank you

Date of experience: September 2017
Philip S, Owner at Hands On Flotation and Treatment Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thanks you very much for your visit and for taking the time to write your thoughts!
Kindest regards
Phil

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Fantastic massage from Sara, I highly recommend and will be returning regularly. The clinic setting is great and very relaxing.

Date of experience: July 2017
Philip S, Owner at Hands On Flotation and Treatment Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.
We hope to see you again shortly.

Kindest Regards
Phil, Ellie and team.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Sadly I only get to visit Hands On once a year during our annual stay in the area, however, if I lived in the area then I would be going for treatments every week. Hands On is a great clinic, I can't recommend it highly enough. Hands On offers great treatments and all from a wonderful and experienced team. There is a genuine kindness and wellbeing focus and the treatments are very, very, very good. Thanks Phil & team, see you in 2018. Emily M.

Date of experience: July 2017

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.
We hope to see you again shortly.

Kindest Regards