Churston Court Hotel(Churston Ferrers)
Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Breakfast included
Quayside Hotel(Brixham)
US$164
US$140
The Weary Ploughman Inn(Churston Ferrers)
US$118
US$215
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewshonesty barkedgereescallops and black puddingoptions includingroom was a decent sizeuseful adviceextra nighthome from homesalmon and scrambled eggsa lovely staybreakfast was freshly cookedserved hotpowerful showerfront of the housefull englishb and bbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I have stayed at Brixham House for a total of 3 weeks during work-related visits. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The hosts, Debra and Mark were very friendly, welcoming and attentive, and I was always greeted with a big smile whenever I saw them. Being here for long periods of time, this really did feel like home away from home! There was a nice selection of breakfast choices too, with good coffee!

Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank alpa_123
Reviewed 22 August 2011

in february we moved down to the south west, we were supposed to move in the day we moved out that didnt happen they were fantastic from the time we arrived from the time we left the next day.
they did allow us to have our two dogs

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed 23 July 2011

wonderful rooms, brilliant food,, deb and mark are wonderful hosts, we will come back as asoon as possible.. thanks very much

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank man2n
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We have just returned from a two night break at Brixham House and wish we could have stayed longer. Debra and Mark are so friendly and welcoming and gave us good advice on where to eat in the evenings. The bedroom was roomy, spotlessly clean and had everything you could need. Although we were at the front of the house facing the main road we did not notice traffic noise during the night even with the window open. We were on the top floor and the stairs to that floor are rather steep for anyone with a mobility problem, so it would be advisable to mention that when booking. The selection of food for breakfast was very good and the full English breakfast which we had was delicious and plenty of it. It is only a ten minute walk to the Harbour and there is a bus stop close by if necessary. We would thoroughly recommend Brixham House and will certainly visit again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 552009Diane
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I stayed for a week in this B&B and my room was extremely comfortable. I had everything I needed and was very impressed by the cleanliness of the room and on-suite. I was made to feel very welcome by Debra and Mark from the moment I arrived. The breakfast menu was very varied and all the food I ate was good quality, well prepared and tasty. The B&B is only situated about 10-15 minutes away from the sea front of Brixham where there are lots of different restaurants to suit every taste. I shall certainly be using this B&B when I come to visit the area next time. Thankyou Debra and Mark for a super time!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family