Brixham House
US$364
The Palace(Paignton)
US$168
Marine Hotel(Paignton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Berry Hotel(Paignton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshonesty barkedgereescallops and black puddinguseful adviceoptions includingroom was a decent sizewood burnerextra nighthome from hometen minute walka lovely staysalmon and scrambled eggsbreakfast was freshly cookedserved hotfront of the housepowerful showerfull english
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We stay here every School holiday and would'nt go anywhere else. We now call Mark and Debra are Friends although they are like family. They can not do enough for you. The rooms are spotless and cater your every need plenty of tea, cofffee and hot chocolate along with fluffy white towels. Breakfast is very tasty, lots of choice and Marks pancakes are a must and is the homemade marmalade. My daughter gets so excited to see Debra and Mark. Look no further you WONT be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank pirateTilly
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I would like to say this is simply the best B&B i have stayed in. I am a travelling salesman so get around the country and i would urge anybody to stay here! The breakfast are simply first class and the service is second to none, Debbie and Mark are brilliant host and cannot do enough to ensure their guest have the most comfortable stay possible. I would like to say that i myself stayed in room 2 much like one of the other reviews and would strongly disagree with all of their negativity , this is a fantastic B&B and i cannot wait to come back for a family vacation!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I have been lucky enough to stay at Brixham House a couple of times on business and will continue to return. The standards of cleanliness are outstanding and nothing is too much trouble for the charming hosts Mark and Debra. They welcomed me like a dear friend and I can not recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This is a 4 star hotel, but we were sadly let down. We stayed (Room 2) on the 29th & 30th of June 2012. Our concerns were that, despite staying for two days, the towels and bed sheets weren't changed...even though we left the towels out.Standard treatment with places like Travel Lodge, which are NOT 4 star. The 'en-suite' was very cramped and one had to sit sideways otherwise end up with cramped knees, as the bathroom was so small. To access the shower, it was necessary to squeeze past the toilet or climb over it to have a shower. Even topping up the tea and coffee was done on a very minimal basis. No De-caf coffee. The place deserves 2 stars...NOt 4 stars.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Thad I
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Just returned from a 2 night break at Brixham House. From start to finish we were treated by Debra and Mark as members of their family. The room, food, and dining and lounge areas were all first class. As a result, in spite of the bad weather we had while we were there, my wife and I had a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing time and would certainly stay there again if we were in that area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple