My husband, myself and our dog Pixie stayed here from September 5th-9th 2013. We stayed in the albatross apartment no 63 and it was very clean, nice smelling and comfy. The kitchen came with everything you need: crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils and well as a neat oven with grill, microwave and little fridge with freezer bit (someone filled the ice cube tray for us, thanks!) I would reccomend bringing washing up liquid, sponges and a tea towel. The living room/kitchen dining room area has a nice little dining table, some drawers and a table, as well as a little digital tv with freeview and dvd player. The bathroom is nice but would be so much better if it had a shower insted, or aswell as a bath. One thing...Beware of the water!! It was so hot that I burnt my finger so badly that I still have blisters -:(, I did let the staff know so hopefully they've fixed the temperature out now. We didn't use the pools so can't comment on that, the kids play area was nice though. If you don't like dogs, I wouldn't reccommend this holiday park as it's very dog friendly, which was great for us. The clubhouse was fine but we didn't spend much time in there, they had two pool tables 50p a game, darts, bingo , karaoke...... There are two beaches close by, both very sweet, Woodlands to the side, and Brixham is abot 10 minutes walk by the coastal path. I would definately come to this lovely place again as we had such a lovely time, in fact, I miss it already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Caravans and Chalets. One bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom. Most with a sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Brixham Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brixham Holiday Park Hotel Brixham
- Brixham Holiday Park English Riviera, Devon