We have just returned from a 4 night stay, Our accommodation was a Kittewake bungalow, it was clean and tidy one of the best places we have stayed. (no smell of damp if you've stayed at John Fowler in Ifracombe you know what I mean)
We had stayed at BHP twice before it did lack entertainment then, this time it was nice to have a club house with somthing going on, even if some of the acts are not top notch we enjoyed ourselfs, its what you make it, Pam and her team were very friendley.
I used the pool, The 3 morning's I used it no-one else was there, it was clean tidy and the water a nice temp.
Our dog loved the walks and hubby the fishing.
I really cant find anything to fault,
Def coming back next sept
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Caravans and Chalets. One bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom. Most with a sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Brixham Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brixham Holiday Park Hotel Brixham
- Brixham Holiday Park English Riviera, Devon