Brixham Holiday Park
Wulfruna Hotel(Paignton)
  • Breakfast included
Queens Hotel(Paignton)
  • Pool
All reviewspig racingholiday parkbattery gardenssmall covesminute walkpaddling poolapartment was cleansteep pathsmall sitefab holidaymaintenance guysfriendly holidayquiet holidaygreat weekwalking difficultiesplay areashort break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Brixham holiday park was a great place to stay, ideally located for walks in brixham town. The holiday park was clean and the staff friendly & helpful, lovely pool and park that my daughter loved. The kittiwake chalet we stayed in was also dog friendly and good value for money. We also had a sea view and great weather which was nice. I will definitely be going back!!

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Superstags1981
maggie t, General Manager at Brixham Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

I would like to thank you for your review you left on this site. It is always a pleasure to have good reviews. We all here at Brixham Holiday Park do our best and hope our customers have a happy stay. We have a lot of returning customers and sincerely hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Returned from holiday on the 21st Sept 2013. We stayed in an Albatross chalet (No 73) and were pleasantly surprised at the condition and cleanliness considering it was the end of the season. I have waited this long to write a report because I feel it is better to get over the euphoria of a holiday to be able to give an honest report. My wife and I went with friends for a week. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend this site. I am disabled and worried about the slopes around the site but they proved no problem. A designated parking place was sorted for me which was a great help. There were plenty of dogs on the site but we are all dog lovers and we enjoyed chatting to them. Service was excellent, the only time we needed it was when our power tripped out at breakfast time, by the time my friend had returned from the reception to report it one of the service people (Danny) had reset the trip and discovered that the toaster had thrown a wobbly, he returned within minutes with a brand new toaster. Staff all very friendly. We are not 'club' people so we didn't spend much time in there. We ate in the club twice and had a take away and we found the food excellent and reasonably priced. Will come again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pharaohs-Revenge
maggie t, General Manager at Brixham Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thank you for your very kind comments and a score of four. Even though it is nearing the end of season a customer has still paid for there holiday so therefore we feel they should still have good clean accommodation. My policy as manager is if a customer has a problem we deal with that problem at once and that is how the maintenance persons are. We are on a slope but we have ramps for doors and will do all we can to assist. We very much look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Have returned home today from the most amazing uk holiday- Myself, my husband and our 2 boxer dogs spent the week here and were not disappointed- having never ever been to a holiday/caravan park I really had no idea what to expect but I was so pleasantly surprised. Our chalet (lapwing 28) was exceptionally clean and spacious with everything we could need, the staff at the park were superb- friendly and helpful- having worked as a swimming teacher for some years I was amazed at how clean the pool/poolside was and how quiet the pool was too- the grounds were also immaculate and given the number of dogs there was no dog mess anywhere to be seen. Last but not least, the location was perfect- a leisurely 10 min stroll through battery gardens to brixham and minutes to a couple of idyllic coves perfect for walking the dogs and having a swim with them too! Overall a brilliant holiday, perfect location and the ideal place to relax and unwind- we will be back!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna W

How lovely to have comments like you have sent on this page and a score of five. All the staff work hard from booking reception, cleaning and house keeper to maintenance and the club house staff. We are lucky to be situated on the coastal path and have lovely sea views. As you say the walk into Brixham is a lovely. We look forward to welcome you back in 2014. Many thanks.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

My wife,Jane & I have been to Brixham holday park every year for the last 5 or 6 years .
The latest holiday which we had was for 2 weeks this september and it has been the best holiday we have had to date . The staff are so welcoming and make us feel like we belong here.
The site offers everything we need and is so dog friendly. The staff in the on site bar are wonderful and provide good entertainment and excelent good value food. I would like to thank the staff for making our holiday's so memorable and paticulaly Roy & Pam for their friendly hospitality,We look forward to next year when we will return for another fab holiday

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank pho2man1

Thank you for comments and a score of five. We try to make our customers stay a really enjoyable one as that customer has chose Brixham Holiday Park to have a break. We have many customers who return year after year who become like family. We do look forward to seeing you again in 2014. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Just came back from Devon,been there for a week day break of four days. We had a brilliant time and the weather was fantastic. I would highly recommend Brixham holiday park we stayed in the kittiwake apartment and I was so pleased on how clean the apartment was,beds made up for our arrival,and kitchen was well kitted out for our needs. The staff was so pleasant and happy to help with any questions we would ask.

Room Tip: We stayed in the kittiwake apartment
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 550fairygodmother

Thank you for a score of five. We really do appreciate your comments. It is lovely to see you would recommend Brixham Holiday Park as this is all we strive for. All my staff work very hard for the customer and are a team. Thank you again and hope to see you again in the near future.