We have returned from a 3 day stay at this holiday park and I have to say we had a great stay.
We arrived early and on arrival the lady on reception was great....taking our number and said she would ring when our accommodation was ready...and this she did.
The apartment was basic but it was clean and tidy and yes as per other reviews some appliances do need updating but hey the cooker cooked and the tv showed a picture.
The staff were very friendly and te husband and wife team In the clubhouse were brilliant.
Dogs were allowed in the clubhouse which we welcomed and there was no problems with dogs barking and dog fights as other people wrote in thier reviews.
Over all we really enjoyed out trip and yes we will certainly go back again.
Oh one more thing.....for the person who tried to compare brixham holiday park with sharm el sheikh and couldn't spell it properly they need to get a life as they would pay so much more than they paid for the English reviera.....
Hats off to you brixham holiday park loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Caravans and Chalets. One bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom. Most with a sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Brixham Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brixham Holiday Park Hotel Brixham
- Brixham Holiday Park English Riviera, Devon