Stayed here in May for four nights. Had three chalets. Chalets were clean and well equipped. Grounds and location were good with just a short walk to town through pretty woodland and beautiful scenery. The evening food in the clubhouse was good quality and reasonable prices but breakfast seemed to be an area that needs some work as it was either short of items, one day sausages and mushrooms, or "would be ready in half hour" an hour after opening. Monday night a group of us sat in the bar having a few drinks when the barman decided to call time at 10 no negotiations the fact that there were a dozen of us in the bar, drinking, not what would expect whilst on a holiday park. Our smoke alarm battery ran out during our stay and kept beeping. I took it out went to reception and asked for a new one. They said that they would replace it for us, which they did using the same battery! Not professional at best highly dangerous at worst. This is a very nice park but maybe needs to look at its clubhouse and perhaps ask the customers if they gave had a nice stay. Might get some useful comments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Caravans and Chalets. One bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom. Most with a sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Brixham Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brixham Holiday Park Hotel Brixham
- Brixham Holiday Park English Riviera, Devon