“Excellent afternoon” 5 of 5 bubbles

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Excellent afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

We enjoyed a sunny afternoon, here this week. Our son who is 5 loved it too, he won of course. There is toilets, a small shop and the staff are friendly. It took us 2 hours to go around and it was really good, we will return.

Cheshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Superb couple of hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

My wife likes crazy golf but always hits the ball too hard and I usually end up rummaging under bushes and the like in an attempt to retrieve it. It was with this in mind that I suggest Cayman's pitch and putt as we drove back from Brixham to Torquay, 'You can give it quite a wallop' I said. 'Ok' came the response.

Cayman's pitch and putt is eighteen beautifully kept holes of differing length and difficulty. I seem to recall it being £6.50 a pop which for over two hours entertainment is very good value. The chap running the place was thoughful enough to let us start on the back nine, as a number of families had not long arrived, thereby ensuring we had a chance to play uninterrupted.

If anybody from the British or American surveillance services is reading this review I wonder could I ask if you had any spy satellites over the Brixham area on Monday 19th August, only I managed a putt of at least seventeen feet on one particular hole which my wife claims not to have seen. Some high resolution footage of this sporting miracle would go some way toward solving what is becoming quite a bitter dispute.

1 Thank Andrew_7773
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great fun and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to cayman golf. After getting a ferry from Torquay to Brixham we decided to get a taxi to cayman golf. It was very good value for money. We had 4 adults in our group and had so much fun. It took us a good couple of hours to get round. The course was very well kept and the staff very helpful even phoning a taxi for us after I
Couldn't get through on my mobile phone. Will definitely return again one day.

Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

Ten of us played this pitch and putt course which uses lighter golf balls and allows you to fit 18 holes into a smaller space as the balls don't fly as far. The course is maintained excellently. It was £6 each for us as we were a group and gave us one and a half hours of fun. We'll be back! But when our group come down to Paignton which we have for over 10 years we play this course,
Excellent value.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Allan J
torquay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

The course is imaculate and is great fun to play, with bunkers and a lake to negotiate. Excellent for first time players and experienced players.The staff are very friendly and helpfull.

Visited June 2013