“Royal Mail Xmas Party”

Ranked #46 of 110 Restaurants in Brixham
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Just back from a great weekend at the Berryhead Hotel, staff are very helpful and friendly and the xmas meal was very good which made it great value. The disco was excellent which made it a great party in the evening. Well done to all the staff.

1  Thank Gerry S
There are newer reviews for The Berry Head Hotel

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We ate as a family of ten people we classed the meals as three poor five very poor and two were the worst meals I have seen presented at any Hotel in the last ten to fifteen years and as a salesman I have stayed in a alot

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Such a friendly, Inviting Hotel to visit. We've been guests at the Berry Head hotel on so many occaisions, and for many years, for a variety of reasons:
1. Dedicated, well trained staff, who are always cheerful and informative.
2. Owned and run by a Local family who always make you feel welcome.
3. Good, comfortable rooms.
4. Fabulous Meals (incredible Value)
5. Beautiful view.
Oooh... so many reasons, we just can't wait to go back very soon.
PS Just had to book to go back to the New Years Eve Party.

1  Thank laketravellersSurrey
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Came here for a drink with friends on a Sunday afternoon. Our server a very nice young lad, of whom I don't know his name. Anyway we asked him a simple question about seating, he was very helpful and told us where we could sit. Then I overheard who I believe to be the restaurant manageress having a word with him. Fair to say her attitude stank !! No need to be like that. There is a time and a place for disciplining staff and that was neither the time or the place.
Maybe if she treated her staff better there would be more smiles behind the bar. We found the staff very helpful and welcoming and enjoyed our visit. Also the views are stunning. Will return soon. Hopefully to find happy staff with smiles on their faces. :-)

2  Thank MrsTerry01
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We had lunch in the bistro, it was really very busy when we arrived we had a drink on the terrace the view was stunning, we stayed at the hotel a few weeks ago for a break and fell in love with the charm of the place so thought we would go on a drive for a day out and have lunch at our favourite hotel and a wonder around Brixham. We have read reports that are awful reviews from people who haven't even eaten here and just commenting on dirty dishes on tables! I like to eat where it's busy and find this to be a good sign, there does tend to be seagulls in ports like Brixham this adds to the visit surely .. Well I had scallops as a starter followed by mussels and my wife had a steak which she said was very tasty, my mussels were great with the big chips and a dip the wine was great as well a really well priced pino for the quality, my wife as driving went for a soft drink and there was a lot of choice with pink lemonade being her choice which she was really happy with. My little one had chicken goujons which she ate her plate clean, they didnt hav fruit shoots but a another juice with no colourings one thing perhaps that may be good for them to stock for children.The service was not stuffy or ott. Both times we have been we have seen management which I think is good as many places you don't see any management around. It's my birthday soon so hoping to visit for a nights stay soon thank you for a great day out