“Best I have ever had.”

Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Delicious freshly baked pasties and pies; Barista standard coffee; Fantastic friendly staff and warm environment; Real cornish pasties with geographical indications
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Brilliant family run outlet who produce the most delicious pies ever. I am not the biggest pie eater in the world, but when the urge kicks in then its down to Fulllers. Well done guys.

Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Visited Brixham recently, and was recommended Fullers by the owners of a B&B I stayed in. The recommendation was bang on the button, so much in fact I went back the very next day. I tried the lamb&mint pasty,and the steak&stilton, both excellent pasties, handmade with good ingredients, my favourite is the lamb&mint. My wife tried the chicken&veg and she said was excellent too. We even bought 2 pasties to take home. Good pasties!

Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

My wife and i live in Paignton and travel to fullers every week for are pasties consistently good every week never let us down

Reviewed 28 May 2012

For what we were charged was`nt worth it.
We bought 10 pasties to take home.
Two packets were marked, the other eight were unmarked, so it was guess what`s for supper, also there was little filling & more very hard pastry.
Walk past the shop, ther`sother places where you can get a nicer pasty & a more friendly service

2  Thank carlbogaard70
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Lovely pasties - nice family run business. Good value for money, and when sunny you can sit on the harbour - just watch out for the seagulls!

1  Thank 40scouple14