“Fantastic - Great Food!”
Review of Indian-Thai

Indian-Thai
Ranked #39 of 110 Restaurants in Brixham
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Brixham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic - Great Food!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Food here is absolutely amazing and the owners are great too. Thoroughly recommend this restaurant if you like Thai food (Haven't tried the Indian side of the menu). I've eaten here and several occasions and the food has always been top notch. Just one small negative, if its busy (they also do take-away) you might have to wait longer than you would like. Overall a great place to indulge in some Thai cuisine. Ill be going back for more!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Matt H

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Kas the chef in the Indian side makes the curry I have had I years I am a repeat customer and highly recommend it the staff a lovely people and the food outstanding

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank hughsie0121
Brixham, United Kingdom
“Excellent takeaway (and only £1 delivery!)”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We had a mix of Thai and Indian. Excellent for those with family / friends that can't decide! Good portions and arrived promptly and piping hot. Will definately use again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dizzidoll
Birmingham
“Very good!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Coming from the Midlands we have rarely found what you could call a really good curry house outside of the area. It was only a first time visit as we were staying up the road in the hotel by the steam railway station but we were very pleasantly surprised with our dining experience This place is an exception. Excellently cooked with friendly service. A good choice on the menu too with varying dishes with a difference. Never tried the Thai but an unsuspecting young lad at the table next to us ordered the Phall!. he appeared to have steam coming from his ears poor kid so it was obvious he didn't enjoy it as it was so hot. My Pathia was about right with just the right kick and zing.

• Visited August 2013
South Devon, United Kingdom
“Repeat custom”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Obviously by the title yes I am a repeat customer. And the reason why.... I get a constantly good meal from them! Generally I stay with similar meals purely because I really enjoy prawns and chilli. So I admit that I cannot comment on every dish that they cover, but certainly for my meals.......brilliant!!!

• Visited September 2013