“Pretty good for the South”
Review of Bombay Mix Brixham

Bombay Mix Brixham
Ranked #67 of 116 Restaurants in Brixham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this curry was. They were good portion sizes except for the nan, it was tiny by usual standards so I recommend more than one if there is more than one of you.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We ordered a takeaway for a Friday evening. Food arrived within 40 mins, beautifully hot and freshly cooked. This restaurant prepares wonderful cuisine, dishes prepared here are not seen on all 'English' Indian menues. The three dishes were individual in design, with whole spices complementing the taste and texture. We have never, and we love Indian food, enjoyed such a standard of Indian cuisine. We are very lucky to have this restaurant in our village. Can't wait to try more of the menu.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

.. The first time we went to the Bombay Mix well it was truly awful, dreadful in fact. The second time was a lot better, but over the last weekend boy as it got a lot better, that much we went twice?, it was that good and being from Manchester I like to think I know a thing or two about Curry's. Well done..

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Ordered takeout as some reviews were good and my sister (who doesn't eat meat) said this was the best in Brixham. Lamb Tika was tough chewy and tasteless and very red.
Chicken Madras was also red slightly salty the chicken was ok but the madras sauce was not good.
Onion Bhaji were also FLAT and dry like supermarket style cant believe this is supposed to be a ok takeout.
the order was expensive but most places are in this area, wont be eating from here again.

1  Thank BrixhamSpider
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Saturday night- so expected it to be busy. I rang up 20 mins before collection and put in my order and then collected (but they do deliver) it was right on time as they said and was delicious! Even my parents enjoyed it (and they are very picky) not badly priced and was so nice to see all the chefs cooking it in view. Looked a very clean new takeaway! Just wish it had parking as all double lined but would definitely return!!