Rio Fish Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Description: Http://www.brixham.com/eating-out/rio-fish-restaurant
Description: Http://www.brixham.com/eating-out/rio-fish-restaurant
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Average fish and chips but there is far better to be found in Torbay. However the attitude of the staff leaves much to be desired, rude, abrupt and just interested in getting your money in their till!
The place is trying to live on its reputation of being featured on TV!
I would not use again and cannot recommend.

9  Thank mediclondon

Reviewed 2 July 2014

A tad pricey but well worth it! Fish was cooked to order as well as delicious. Everything looked spotless. The staff are very pleasant & the restaurant is very quirky! We will definitely be visiting again in the future!

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We ate in here today, 4 Adults and a child we (the adults) had medium Cod and Chips which were most excellent, was saddened to reach the end of my cod as it was so nice, I could have eaten a large one, the chips were nice too, my son had chicken chunks meal which had nice chicken in batter and the tomato sauce was not the cheap rubbish you get offered elsewhere, would certainly return...

Reviewed 22 June 2014

we ate here yesterday when the brixham trawler races were on, I had a large cod , and it defintitely was large, they cook it all frsh, the fish was lovely with no bones, well battered and the chips were very good too, I always prefer for chippies to cook it fresh rather than having it sit under lights for ages, ...very good chippy

Reviewed 10 June 2014

There are quite a few Fish and Chip restaurants in Brixham but I reckon, I chose the best.First appearance was that it was so clean and was so welcoming.I went for the OAPs special. So well presented and served by a great and enthusiastic young Waiter.I would recommend all holiday makers not to try the rest but to try the best and go to RIO.