“Bit of a wait but food was ok.”
Review of Churchills Fish and Chips - CLOSED

Churchills Fish and Chips
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
“Bit of a wait but food was ok.”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Nothing particularly special. The fish and chips were just about what you'd expect from the location. Was a bit of a shame we had to wait 10 mins just for fish and chips. We ordered at lunch time and it wasn't particularly busy, nobody was even in the queue. In the end my family wandered off and left my waiting. I'd probably eat here again though.

1 Thank Lee H

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great fish & chips ”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We visited this place wile on holiday situated right on the harbour we had a lovely view wile tucking into our food.
On first impressions I was not very impressed with the service it is self service so you go up to the counter to give your order even though there was plenty of waitresses around. 1 of the mature waitress had a bit of a stinking attitude and should learn to crack a smile.
We ordered a cold can with our food but there was no drinks menu nor could you see the cans in the fridge unless you went out sis end into the take away section to help your self this did not go down very well with the mature waitress so py partner pointed out that they should have a drinks menu which is wen we were told the fridge had broke with the cans in so they had to be moved?
However this said I can not complain about the food :)

The food itself was good value for money I had the prawns in batter and I have to say it was the best batter I had ever tasted very light & fluffy of which my partner shares the same opinion he had the cod & chips.
My kids were also impressed with the kids menus and enjoyed the fish and chips.

1 Thank SarahGibbs
Bristol, United Kingdom
“More than fish and chips!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Fabulous squid in batter and good chunky chips. Only wish i tried the soft shell crab in batter as well! Highly recommended and good value for money. A huge thank you to the lovely lady behind the counter who very kindly gave me some cool gel sachets for my rather sun burnt shoulders!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Lisa H
West Bromwich, United Kingdom
“wonderful fish n chips”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

the meal was cooked fresh on ordering with pure white fish, no grease wot so ever, the staff were very friendly and greeted you with a smile. the place was spotlessly clean .

Visited May 2014
1 Thank tracey o
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Wow got to visit !”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Cooked fresh in front of you !! beautifully clean ! Pleasant staff !good location can eat el fresco on the front watching the harbour !! And the people !!! Varied menu !!

Visited May 2014