“Good choice always fresh!”

David's Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #26 of 111 Restaurants in Brixham
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The locals and holidaymakers favourite Fish and Chip shop, serving a range of good quality products from Fish and Chips to Burgers, including Pies, Sausages and Chicken products. Including GLUTEN FREE Fish and Chips on request, please see our Facebook page for more information or pop into store for our upgraded Gluten Free menu!
Reviewed 25 July 2014

There's always a lot to choose from on this menu and I've never been disappointed by a fish supper from here. Portions are HUGE and we often share chips as the fish is generous.

Specials are always available and I'm not sure I've ever seen such a choice of soft drinks in a take away.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were recommended to Davids fish and chip shop on our last visit to Brixham in April....I have a bee in my bonnet about proper chips (hand cut, not frozen)
We found the fish and chips here to be good, with the battered cod very good indeed

Reviewed 17 June 2014

this is the best fish and chips we have ever tasted, good size portions and quality fish, our favourite in brixham, its not directly in town, up one of the sides streets, dont let that put you off, this ones a little gem.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Was recommended this place by a few locals however I don't understand why the staff were miserable the lady stood behind the counter looked dirty and was eating chips out of the hot plate(nearly put me off)
However I had already paid so didn't want to cause a fuss
When my food arrived it looked lovely but when my partner and myself went to eat it it was awful far too greasy the batter on the cod was far overdone the chips tasted ok but not the best!
I really wouldn't call this the best chip shop it's one of the worst I've ever tried
My advice stay clear

4  Thank cheese89
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Really miserable staff and horrible soggy food! Was very over priced for what we got and wasn't made fresh. Had to wait ages and people got their food first even though I had been waiting longer and it was sat there ready

3  Thank Smithy1970