“Had a crab baguette to takeaway wow!”
Review of The Brixham Rendezvous - CLOSED

The Brixham Rendezvous
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2013

What a quaint lovely cafe/restaurant happened upon this place by accident had a lovely cup of tea served in China cups from very pleasant staff. When enquiring about takeaway they where only to pleased to try and accommodate any request we made! We had a crab and watercress baguette made up along with a cheese and onion baguette, being someone who loves shellfish I was really happy with the amount of crab that was in my baguette there was ample dark and white to make it absolutely delicious there was an amount of watercress but certainly not too much to take away the flavour from the fresh crab! My partner was very pleased with his cheese and onion as well it was made with fresh salad and an appropriate amount of Mayo. The price that was paid was in my opinion well worth every penny and it is somewhere I would love to go to sample their restaurant menu on a Friday night!

1  Thank Karengemma81