We stayed one night on a deal through Travelzoo which was for one nights B&B and the 6 course gourmet dinner with accompanying wines. The Hotel itself could do with a little TLC but the bedroom we stayed in was clean apart from the bin which had not been emptyed which was a bit off putting. The grounds to the hotel are nice and the lounge and resturant have a homly feel to them. They seem to run the hotel with a small but close nit tem of staff whowere all the friendly and helpful. The dinner in the resturant was very good althogh not worth the £90 per head that they normally charge even with the 3 glasses of wine and glass of port.We had booked as a package and on that basis it was good value for money. Nothing wrong with the place but nothing exceptional about the place either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 AA red starts, 2 AA Rosettes, AA notable wine list and 'Devon Venue' in the Westcountry Wedding Awards. Northcote manor is a cherished Country House Hotel set in the foothills of Exmoor National Park, Enjoy sweeping views over the Taw Valley, sundowners on the sun terrace and cream teas on the lawn or in front of crackling log fires. The perfect wedding venue or conference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Northcote Manor Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northcote Manor Umberleigh
- Northcote Manor Hotel Umberleigh
- Northcote Manor Country House Hotel Devon/Burrington