The Old Coffee House
Gages Mill(Ashburton)
The Rising Sun(Ashburton)
TripAdvisor
Pitchup.com
All reviewsbed and breakfastashburton cookery schoolwelcoming hostsfull english breakfastjuliataxicomplimentedbedroomaccommodationnoise
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I stayed at The Old Coffee House for a week in March. I was on a week long course at the nearby Ashburton Cookery School. Julia & Clive were very friendly and accommodating, the room was clean & spacious and nothing was too much trouble for them. I highly recommend The Old Coffee House, I will definately stay there again when I do any further courses at Ashburton Cookery School.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Stayed for one night 20th October 2012. We were going for a celebration meal in the town and did not want to drive home.

Very clean, welcoming and friendly.

Our room cosy and warm and the bet really comfortable.

Nice bathroom, spotlessly clean, lovely.

Good full English breakfast, freshly cooked and piping hot!

Would highly recommend this b and b. £60 per room very good value.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank M15CLARK
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I stayed at this B&B on 12th & 13th October 2012 with my husband and we both said how fantastic it was.

Clive and Julia were very welcoming and the room was clean and fresh and everything I would hope for in a B&B. The Breakfast was superb and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again next time I visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mandy C
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We stayed for a couple of nights in August after walking on Dartmoor and had a very enjoyable stay. We arrived much earlier than expected but were given a friendly welcome at The Old Coffee House. Our en-suite double room was clean and well-equipped, though the bed was a bit creaky. Breakfast, too was up to our expectations and all-in-all we felt that our £60 per night represented good value. Would definitely go back in future.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Good value for money, the hosts were very welcoming and really friendly. Room clean and spacious.

Room Tip: It is on the main road - and the bedroom was at the front, and although no traffic to speak of went though during the night, the sound from the road did start early.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo