“My friend jenny wallen once owned it. Hello jen. Its bob meakin”
Review of Victoria Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashburton
Victoria Inn
Ranked #11 of 13 Ashburton B&B and Inns
“My friend jenny wallen once owned it. Hello jen. Its bob meakin”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I just love the place its gorgious. Best part of devon. Screaming lord such lives in ashburton. I worked at the grasshopper country club. Just up the road. A doorman. Motorway is a mile away. Very accessable. Dartmoor national park. Newton abbott. Torquay. Plymouth. All within distance. It really is worth a visit.

• Stayed December 2012

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Grub was good, chips were awful. Come on guys get the basics right - I want chunky chips done in fat, I can eat healthily the rest of the week! Real Ale was good. Picked a night when the band was doing there bit, but hey! Tables n chairs need a bit more thought and design/layout.
Six of us and all happy ( apart from the chips!!!!!!!)

Room Tip: Check out if the band is on site, especially if you are wanting to chat with friends. Beer garden an...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2013

visited in December with my family for a Christmas get together. When we walked in there was an eerie silence and staring from the locals...not very welcoming. the 7 of us ordered food which took ages to come..from my experience as a kid powdered mash is ready in an instant! The food was alright I guess..but wouldn't visit again.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank windleyhouse
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Stopped at this inn for a coffee break while visiting Ashburton, I do not think I would ever go there again. When we entered the lady behind the bar had the most miserable face I have ever seen and there was no welcolme smile or greeting. The place was completely empty and had no atmosphere whatsoever. We ordered our coffees and still no smile or conversation from the woman who took our orders, so we drank up and left and it was a struggle for her to say thank you, so all in all not very pleasant. We wandered around Ashburton and was not impressed with the town either as everyone seemed to have long faces and not very welcolming, I do not think we will be visiting this area again when next in Devon

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank MrsMannering
Sussex
Reviewed 26 March 2010

We stayed here on our way to Cornwall and were really pleased we did. The room was clean and comfortable and the newly refurbished en-suite had a great shower. We ate in the pub on the evening of our arrival and both the food and the beer were good. As its a pub there was a liitle noise as people left but it wasn't a problem in any way. The owners went out of their way to make us an early breakfast so that we could get away in time to make our deadline - a real family affair with everyone helping out with a smile on their faces, despite the early start.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family