We stayed at the Dartmoor Lodge over a week-end with a wine tasting experience on the Saturday evening. The staff at this hotel were very helpful and focussed on ensuring their customers have a great experience. There was a wide choice of excellent quality food on the menu both for breakfast and the evening meal. The rooms were clean and tidy, reflecting the general decor of the building. This hotel is ideally situated as a base to visit the stunning Dartmoor countryside and within easy reach of the coast. In summary this was a very enjoyable stay and we would recommend this hotel to others wanting to stay in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under private ownership, the Dartmoor Lodge, nestled between rolling hills on the edge of Dartmoor, yet deceptively close to the A38. Perfect base to explore the beautiful Devon countryside. Beamed restaurant, open fire, locally sourced produce. Friendly and efficient staff. 22 en-suite rooms, meeting/conference facilities, function rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Dartmoor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- The Dartmoor Lodge Dartmoor National Park/Ashburton