We have just got back after a 2 day stay for my friends wedding. It was absolutely fab. The food was lovely and reasonably priced. The service was great and all the staff couldnt do enough for you. Breakfast finished a bit early, but was ok this time due to having to get ready for the wedding. The wedding arrangements were perfect and it was such a special day. Would definitely recommend this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under private ownership, the Dartmoor Lodge, nestled between rolling hills on the edge of Dartmoor, yet deceptively close to the A38. Perfect base to explore the beautiful Devon countryside. Beamed restaurant, open fire, locally sourced produce. Friendly and efficient staff. 22 en-suite rooms, meeting/conference facilities, function rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Dartmoor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- The Dartmoor Lodge Dartmoor National Park/Ashburton