We spent two days in Kilbury Manor at the beginning of May. We enjoyed our stay very much especially as the location was perfect for exploring the south part of Dartmoor. Our room was large and comfortable with an up-to-date bathroom. Julia was an excellent host and not only prepared a super breakfast but also gave us some good tips for restaurants for our evening meal.
We would be more than happy to return to this lovely house.
Brian and Jenny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 17th century Grade II listed Devon long house offering four beautifully appointed rooms,stylish and individually decorated. Situated in the beautiful Dart valley on the outskirts of Buckfastleigh, mid-way between Exeter and Plymouth. We are an ideal base from which to explore both the Dartmoor National Park and the South Hams area of Devon.* AA 4 Star Highly Commended rating* WiFi * Off-street parking * Gardens * Quality bed linens* Excellent choice of breakfast using local produce ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kilbury Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilbury Manor Hotel Buckfastleigh
- Kilbury Manor Buckfastleigh, Devon