Just got back from a fantastic week at Finlake staying in Lodge 58, could not fault the accommodation, spotless clean, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer drier, most comfy bed I have ever slept in, a sauna, TV's in lounge and bedroom with a great choice of channels, it was really good to sit in the hot tub whilst watching the squirrels and birds.
Had a great day fishing in the lake, caught over 40 fish in a few hours, at at the Retreat restaurant several times food was very tasty and reasonably priced, will be back again in September, can't wait, I have just one bit of advice, the lake rules are very good but I would add one thing, I found lots of discarded line which could trap birds so perhaps a mention on the notice hoard could be added to take home any unwanted line.
John Rider Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the edge of Dartmoor yet still close to stunning beaches, Finlake combines 130 acres of magnificent Devon countryside, miles of beautiful woods, an abundance of wildlife and outstanding leisure facilities to create the perfect holiday location.At Haulfryn Finlake we offer an exclusive range of caravans and lodges for the discerning holiday home owner, as well as fantastic short break holiday getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Haulfryn Finlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haulfryn Finlake Hotel Chudleigh
- Haulfryn Finlake Devon/Chudleigh