“Quality with a view”

Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Dawlish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dawlish Warren • Devon • EX7 0NA
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The food was wonderful the staff friendly and a beautiful view. What more could you ask. You could not fault the quality of the food.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Sat outside to enjoy the view. Good selection on the menu, plenty of choice, and the prices were reasonable. Our order arrived quite quickly ( even though it was very busy) and was hot and tasty.Staff were friendly and helpful, and cheerful. Would recommend, and go there again if in area.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We went to the mountpleasant inn with high hopes but left very dissatisfied with the portions of the meals,my daughter had lasagne which in all honesty is very cheap to make but the portion she received was in a very shallow dish with about one sheet of pasta and virtually no filling not very good at all. Next I had a mix grill and for £16 you would expect a decent size meal for the money the steak seemed to have been shared with somebody else's meal most probably to maximise profit , one sad looking chop and sausage rolling about the plate with a very lonely strip of gammon and the salad that came with it was equally as sad , my wife had a chicken curry and in all honesty she said it was nothing better than a Birdseye curry just tarted up in some fancy bowls. So if your looking to eat very little for a lot of money this is your place otherwise avoid you'd be better off having fish and chips down the road.

1  Thank Ian579
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Brilliant location, just a quick stop off for a drink, didn't get the time to eat unfortunately but I absolutely loved the sea views :) I will look forward to my return.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

just got back from this pub after having the worst meal, I had the potato wedges for starters, omg you could wring the grease out of these re-heated burnt offerings, I then had the mixed grill, what can i say, the steak was thinner than frying steak along with the gammon, sausage , egg , and chips ok, staff are freindly but I feel that the chef needs help or the kitchen porter cooked my meal tonight, took an hour to get our main meal, I would never go back to this pub.

1  Thank ken d