Returned from a lovely holiday. The site's contention that they are 5 mins from the beach is very ambitious but it is a lovely fairly quiet site. Lodge was immaculate. staff were not particularly attentive and there was no welcome info other than a brochure and they were not much better when we went to reception. That said we did not go for an active site on purpose. We would definetly go back to this area again. We went in high season and felt the price paid was very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hazelwood Holiday Park is a 38 acre family run holiday park. It has plenty of room to play with fishing lakes and grassy areas. There are a range of different types of accommodations to suit all pockets from basic four berth chalets to luxury 3 bedroom Lodges with hot tubs. Week long stays and short breaks are offered all year round. Facilities include a heated outdoor swimming pool open May - September, a Bar and Clubhouse with entertainment during the summer season, 3 fishing lakes, a playground, a Fish & Chip shop, a Launderette and a Central on-site shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hazelwood Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Dawlish, Devon