Hot tub lovely! Lodge would have been great if I didn't have to spend the first 3/4 hour cleaning it,(kitchen cupboards, drawers, bathroom sink and plug that had never been cleaned and as for the cobwebs, well lets say no more). Entertainment rubbish, chip shop rubbish. When I complained about the cleanliness I was told that the owners cleaned it themselves and that they would pass on my complaint. Would not go back to this site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hazelwood Holiday Park is a 38 acre family run holiday park. It has plenty of room to play with fishing lakes and grassy areas. There are a range of different types of accommodations to suit all pockets from basic four berth chalets to luxury 3 bedroom Lodges. Week long stays and short breaks are offered all year round. Facilities include a heated outdoor swimming pool open May - September, a Bar and Clubhouse with entertainment during the summer season, 3 fishing lakes, a playground, a Fish & Chip shop, a Launderette and a Londis on-site shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hazelwood Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Dawlish, Devon