we spent a week at park 22/06/13 through to 29/06/13,when we entered chalet it was cold and had a damp smell we put on wall heating but it would have been better if we had lit a match,kitchen appliances ok if you had any intention of cooking which I did not (so not a plus). shower head was green obviously cleaning(I digress)was only done on floor level, beds sub-standard pillow shams disgustingly unhygienic,feather pillow on bed which surely is not the done thing ,all bedding should be washable,sofa bed with matching chair must have been taken from someones skip it was disgusting I would not put it in my shed, now on to amenities laundry facilities dour and expensive (would be worse if you had small children) fish and chip shop not open, club expensive, staff serving in bar not happy bunnies,up until Wednesday only two entertainers performing at club ,as there were hardly any patrons at club entertainers were struggling! singing was not to bad but same thing just different songs for 7 nights is more than a human can cope with,then a new girl joined the entertainment duo, O.M.G.she looked so bored I I really felt for them because they really had not got an audience,as we did not have children with us I cannot comment on what there was for them.staff at londis shop did not seem to be enjoying there stay either I don't think I saw one smile or even bother to converse ,I have been to a lot of holiday parks but this one is one we would never visit again yes it is cheap enough ,but as they say you only get what you pay for and at hazelwood !!!!!!!!!! PS no facilities in bathroom for toiletries bath un-usable it was pitted and grubby,no wardrobes in bedrooms which to me is a minus .etc! etc!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hazelwood Holiday Park is a 38 acre family run holiday park. It has plenty of room to play with fishing lakes and grassy areas. There are a range of different types of accommodations to suit all pockets from basic four berth chalets to luxury 3 bedroom Lodges with hot tubs. Week long stays and short breaks are offered all year round. Facilities include a heated outdoor swimming pool open May - September, a Bar and Clubhouse with entertainment during the summer season, 3 fishing lakes, a playground, a Fish & Chip shop, a Launderette and a Central on-site shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hazelwood Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Dawlish, Devon