Me and my family stayed at Hazlewood pk for a 4 night break one word rubbish.
The swimming pool on the pictures looks great, not the case when you actually see it what a dump, they don't tell you on the web that there is no entertainment until 7pm and that is in a shoe box of a room with rude ignorant staff and management who are not interested in wether you are enjoying yourself. They say a well stocked shop, it's half empty and very expensive.
Duck poo all over the place and they do not clean it daily.
The reviews on this website that say it is a great place are obviously people who work there or the owners putting false information to make you believe it is good.
Do not book, Dawlish warren is a lovely place and there are 3 other caravan and lodge sites in the same area that are much better.
Lakes they should change that to ponds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hazelwood Holiday Park is a 38 acre family run holiday park. It has plenty of room to play with fishing lakes and grassy areas. There are a range of different types of accommodations to suit all pockets from basic four berth chalets to luxury 3 bedroom Lodges with hot tubs. Week long stays and short breaks are offered all year round. Facilities include a heated outdoor swimming pool open May - September, a Bar and Clubhouse with entertainment during the summer season, 3 fishing lakes, a playground, a Fish & Chip shop, a Launderette and a Central on-site shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hazelwood Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Dawlish, Devon