excellent lodges , having spent alot of time on hoilday parks newquay way , and this is way behind entertainment poor , staff didnt know anything about the area , the chip shop nice food but shuts when it feels like it ..iheard before we went about elvis act and iam no simon cowell but he is crap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hazelwood Holiday Park is a 38 acre family run holiday park. It has plenty of room to play with fishing lakes and grassy areas. There are a range of different types of accommodations to suit all pockets from basic four berth chalets to luxury 3 bedroom Lodges with hot tubs. Week long stays and short breaks are offered all year round. Facilities include a heated outdoor swimming pool open May - September, a Bar and Clubhouse with entertainment during the summer season, 3 fishing lakes, a playground, a Fish & Chip shop, a Launderette and a Central on-site shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hazelwood Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Hazelwood Holiday Park Dawlish, Devon