“Great food”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We were on a coach trip to Dawlish and had an hour to find somewhere to eat so we went here. We ordered soup and sandwiches which were very good. Unfortunately we had to wait 25 minutes for them and when I enquired how long it was going to be after 20 minutes, I was told it was just going to be served. The young waitress was obviously put out as she then served my soup to an empty place on the table diametrically opposite to where I was sitting. I appreciate that they were very busy but feel that they should inform customers that there may be a wait. Staff training required!

London
“Quaint tea room with yummy home made scones!”
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

This is the second time that we have visited this tea room. The cream tea is as delicious as before and the scones so light. Excellent location. The best in dawlish!

• Visited May 2013
“ploughmans and cream tea, Mega!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

After spending a week in Devon we visited Dawlish I'm out last day before we set off back to Barnsley. Called in the old mill tea room for a bit of lunch with my Mrs and 2 young kids before our drive home. The ploughmans lunch and cream tea were awesome. The kids also enjoyed their sandwiches and fruit. Will certainly visit again next year. if I had to criticize one thing it was the price of the kids drinks (bit pricey for a fruit shoot). However this would not deter me from eating there again.

exeter
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Been twice in last fortnight and have enjoyed lovely food in a peaceful atmospehere.
Only slight thing is their coffee needs working on (cappuccino was more like latte)
Most definately shall be back

• Visited June 2012
Dawlish, United Kingdom
“lovely tearoom”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

i love the atmosphere of this place, its also warm and friendly, meals are good sized and the ploughmans is de-lish!

Visited June 2012