“Great coffee”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2014

It was packed when we went but this was due to it being half term and apparently the only place open in dawlish on a Monday !
As it was so busy we only had hot drinks but the coffee was great , one of our daughters had hot chocolate and as my partner kept bugging her for a sip the staff brought a mini hot chocolate over for her !!! Wonderful touch and great service that you will remember.
We will definitely go there again and next time try the menu.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

We visited this just after Christmas as needed to get out with the children. The place was busy for the time. We found it quite hard to get in with the pushchair and ended up sitting on the table closest to the door. The food was nice even though the pulled pork I felt I could have ate more. The menu which I was flapping to entertain my one year old was asked to be used for another table, I then found another on the table behind me which was free. Very strange.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have visited this local restaurant twice and on both occasions have found it to be good! The staff were friendly, service good and definitely one to recommend!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We eat at this resaurant on a regular basis and enjoy the tapas menu. The restaurant provides great value food which has always been served promptly and hot. An asset to Dawlish. We look forward to dining there on many future occassions.

1  Thank Nicksouthwest
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The place was buzzing, great atmosphere, excellent service.
Good selection of food freshley cooked and full of flavour.
Friendly hosts and very reasonably priced menu, best place in town on a Friday or Saturday Night.

1  Thank Dave B