We stayed a couple of nights at Cofton when the weather forecast suggested access to some indoor facilities would be a good idea. The new indoor pool complex is fantastic: very safe and lots to occupy children.
The food in the cafe area was surprisingly good with some very interesting things on the specials board. My daughter enjoyed the soft play area too.
The RADAR key to get in to the family bathrooms is a great idea and the facilities are warm and very clean.
We like a bit of privacy so ended up camping at the far end of the site, which was very quiet but there is lots of opportunity to stay closer to the facilities if you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning setting surrounded by rolling meadows, mature woods, fishing lakes and just minutes from Dawlish Warren’s Blue Flag beach. Fantastic four star facilities in clean, tidy surroundings with swimming pool, play areas, Swan pub, park shop, take-away, games room and WiFi. Holiday homes, cottages, apartments, touring and camping pitches. Special offers and short breaks out of season. Online booking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Cofton Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cofton Country Holidays Hotel Dawlish
- Cofton Holidays Dawlish, Devon