This really is a lovely site.
We had a great family holiday at Cofton the site is very clean with lots to do and many different areas to keep different holiday types apart giving them lots of fun things to enjoy. The new leisure complex is great.
However little things niggled. It may have been the time of year but there was no heating in the very clean shower blocks. The dining selection was very varied but with drinks, meals got a bit expensive. The site is very big and devided into different areas but without any pitch divides kids run through at night making noise. It really is the best site we've visited but not perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning setting surrounded by rolling meadows, mature woods, fishing lakes and just minutes from Dawlish Warren’s Blue Flag beach. Fantastic four star facilities in clean, tidy surroundings with swimming pool, play areas, Swan pub, park shop, take-away, games room and WiFi. Holiday homes, cottages, apartments, touring and camping pitches. Special offers and short breaks out of season. Online booking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Cofton Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cofton Country Holidays Hotel Dawlish
- Cofton Holidays Dawlish, Devon