We had some camping cheques to be used up by the end of October and went on the internet to find a UK site that accepted them, and came across the Cofton Country holiday site, which did.The reviews were good and the site looked great so I rang and booked. I explained we had an 8 metre long motorhome and was told that was no problem. We arrived at the site and were taken to a lovely large grass pitch with electric hook up, which was huge and big enough for us and our awning. The site was fabulous. The staff were all so helpful and nothing was too much trouble for anyone. They were always ready with a smile, no matter which part of the site you visited. So lovely and pleasant! The shower and toilet blocks were absolutely spotless with a constant supply of hot water irrespective of how many showers were occupied at any one time. The swimming pool was great and very clean and a lifeguard was in attendance during the day. The restaurant was spacious and very clean and there was a good choice of food available. There was also a fish and chip shop on site. At Cofton there is something for everyone. There are super play areas for the children if you have them and there was also organised entertainment each evening, and although we didn't take advantage of that, there was certainly a variety on offer. We also followed the walking trails into Dawlish Warren, and Dawlish town which were well signposted through the campsite. We enjoyed our stay so much that we extended it by another two days. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves during our stay and will certainly go back. I would recommend this site to everyone, and in fact have already recommended the site to our family and friends. Well done Cofton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning setting surrounded by rolling meadows, mature woods, fishing lakes and just minutes from Dawlish Warren’s Blue Flag beach. Fantastic four star facilities in clean, tidy surroundings with swimming pool, play areas, Swan pub, park shop, take-away, games room and WiFi. Holiday homes, cottages, apartments, touring and camping pitches. Special offers and short breaks out of season. Online booking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Cofton Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cofton Country Holidays Hotel Dawlish
- Cofton Holidays Dawlish, Devon