My partner and I stayed for a one night break between xmas and new year and thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this lovely Inn full of character in a beautiful setting. We stayed in room 4 which although is classed as a small double was plenty big enough and very well decorated and immaculately clean with a nice view of the river opposite. The dinner menu had a nice selection of meals and both our meals were beautifully presented and tasted excellent. The breakfast menu was also very good and service excellent. I am sure we will stay here again in the future and would highly recommend the Rockford Inn to all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional 17th-century country inn set in the picturesque Brendon Valley deep in the heart of Exmoor National Park in Devon. Popular with farmers and ramblers alike, this riverside pub overlooks waterfalls and wooded gorges in a remote and isolated spot. We provide simple accommodation, good food, real ales served direct from the cask, log fires and permits to fish for salmon & trout in the East Lyn River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Rockford Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rockford Hotel Brendon
- The Rockford Inn Brendon, Devon