We stayed for 2 nights and nothing was too much trouble. Very welcoming, warm & cosy, comfortable room & bed. Food was excellent. Brilliant location for walking.lovely tranquil spot beside the river. We plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional 17th-century country inn set in the picturesque Brendon Valley deep in the heart of Exmoor National Park in Devon. Popular with farmers and ramblers alike, this riverside pub overlooks waterfalls and wooded gorges in a remote and isolated spot. We provide simple accommodation, good food, real ales served direct from the cask, log fires and permits to fish for salmon & trout in the East Lyn River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rockford Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rockford Hotel Brendon
- The Rockford Inn Brendon, Devon