I have just returned from a short break at Combe Martin beach and I can't explain how pretty the place is , we had payed for the holiday through sun holidays and for the money we had payed we had a big surprise, we turned up to reception which was situated in the clubhouse and we were greeted with a warm welcome from the receptionist she had given us loads of help with where to go and what to do in Combe Martin,our accommodation was very clean and it was a bit dated but nothing a problem for the money we had paid,we then went out into the village of Combe Martin and it was such a lovely place with all little gift shops and the local pubs were all so friendly ,we then came into the clubhouse for food at 6 and we had a chefs special each and it was the most tastiest steak I've tried, we were greeted by the entertainers as we sat down and they were so freindly and helpful and explained to us about what was happening through the night, we had our food and watched the sunset what a view,we went to the bar and was greeted by the the barman rick which was such a laugh, we then had horse racing and bingo which was fun ,the entertainers each had something different which give variety through the week we had a singer one night a comedian and a guitarist which they all were very talented, the only thing I can say negative was the burner on the cooker which was a bit dated,so we went to reception to solve the problem and was greeted by the park manager Wayne and he was such a help he came up to fix it himself thank you Wayne, but all in all such a lovely park and would defiantly recommend it one of friendliest parks we had visited and I am looking on booking already for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combe Martin Holiday Park is situated in the heart of a North Devon valley. The site and its surrounding woodlands provide an excellent area for kids to play and adults to relax. The kids’ play area, our Sea Spray Club (great for a meal or drink) and access to our private beach are all within easy reach of your holiday accommodation, provide the perfect North Devon holiday.The park overlooks Combe Martin public beach as well as our very own private Newberry beach, where you can spend the day relaxing in the sun whilst the kids play in the sea nearby. In the evening, you can enjoy a variety of entertainment in the free clubhouse. Bingo, party games and folk singers are all regular events to keep you entertained throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Hotel Combe Martin
- Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Devon