Went to combe martin beach for Easter wkend this yr after staying 3 yrs in a row from 2002-2005 and frequent visitors to the village. Lovey little park in a fab location 5 mins from the village and amenities. Last time we stayed it was managed by a rather surly man but he obviously ran a tight ship as then it was so clean everywhere in the park you could have eaten a meal off the floor! Unfortunatly this time round we had noticed a deterioration in the overall standard and cleanliness and we experienced problems getting hot water from our shower which no one seemed able to fix. Also with only a small heater in the double bedroom and a gas fire in the lounge dining area it was rather cold. We would stay again but its sad how this once lovely little park has been allowed to slide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combe Martin Holiday Park is situated in the heart of a North Devon valley. The site and its surrounding woodlands provide an excellent area for kids to play and adults to relax. The kids’ play area, our Sea Spray Club (great for a meal or drink) and access to our private beach are all within easy reach of your holiday accommodation, provide the perfect North Devon holiday.The park overlooks Combe Martin public beach as well as our very own private Newberry beach, where you can spend the day relaxing in the sun whilst the kids play in the sea nearby. In the evening, you can enjoy a variety of entertainment in the free clubhouse. Bingo, party games and folk singers are all regular events to keep you entertained throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Hotel Combe Martin
- Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Devon