“Great little restaurant”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We have been several times now and always had excellent food and service. The restaurant is light and airy, away from the pub part of the business. Our grand-children enjoy playing a game of ping-pong afterwards. Parking is the only problem, but that is Combe Martin for you.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The food in Quackers is excellent, a varied menu and large portions, (my partner was defeated by the lamb shoulder). The Sunday carvery is well worth trying.
Overall, good food, good service, good value.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've been in a couple of times on visits and thought I ought to write a review. We went in recently and had a great meal. The decor is modern and tasteful. The staff were friendly and helpful, the food was great. The menu is good and there are also specials available. I particularly like the garlic king prawns for a starter. They are also happy to let you have another starter instead of a main, my parents can't eat as much as they used to and they enjoy this option. I'd recommend both Quackers and the George for a beer or two afterwards.

Lynne D, Owner at Quackers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thankyou for taking the time to review our restaurant. So pleased you enjoyed it and hope you will come again on your next visit to Combe Martin. We have lots of really good comments on Trip adviser which makes our hard work all worth while. Thankyou !

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Superb meal, very tasty and good value for money, my wife had sea bass and I had lamb, both dishes were very good. The cheesecake was very nice. An absolute positive was the service provided on the night we dined on Wednesday 2nd July by the waitress, would we dine there again, you bet we will

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have just had a week in Combe Martin and tried all the restaurants on offer. We had our last night's meal in Quackers and are glad we did as it left a good lasting impression. As with the other establishments the portions were very generous but what differentiated Quackers from the rest was the quality and presentation. I started with lamb riblets and my wife had the mushrooms. We followed that with two sea bass fillets for my wife and tuna steak for me. All four dishes were excellent. Natasha, our waitress, was very attentive and pleasant and all in all we had a really enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Robert G