“Lush Takeaway”

Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Combe Martin
Combe Martin, United Kingdom
“Lush Takeaway”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A brilliant take away with a wide range of freshly prepared food.
My partner had the Greedy B*****d Burger and managed to demolish it all, it was huge! He loved it!
They had a brilliant range and could of tried them all but doubt my boot camp instructor would be too pleased.
The surf and turf looked gorgeous definately would recommend and very friendly staff

• Visited June 2014
Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Hi Sophie, thank you for a fantastic review and taking the time to do it.

We are so pleased your partner enjoyed his greedy bast**d burger it is a monster and not for the faint hearted so well done to him for finishing it.
Remember we do a great range of healthier options that will please you boot camp instructor including our tortia salad baskets to our oven roasted chicken breast and our oven baked chicken salad wraps.

We hope yo see you both soon, so you can try the fab surf and turf box.

Regards

Ilfracombe, United Kingdom
“Best chippy in the village !”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Bright,clean, always cook to order, good value and always greeted with a smile!We go there regularly and as 'locals',that's always a good sign !

Visited June 2014
Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for a fantastic review.
I am always so pleased when we get reviews from our regular customers,as we don't have the advantage of a seaside location our business is built on our local regulars so we have to strive to deliver great food and service all the time.

Thank you for your continued support, and I hope to see you again soon.
Combe Martin, United Kingdom
“Top Chippy a proper chip shop !!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

You will be lucky to find a better fish and chip shop in this country !! Cooked to order the fish is excellent , crispy batter , not at all greasy and perfect chips to go with it . If you want something different they do a wide range of Stone Willys products , all prepared to order . You also get a smile and friendly conversation when you are being served , go on give it a try !!!

• Visited May 2014
Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Wow, Chris what a great review and thank you for such positive feedback. We are so pleased you enjoy your food not only our traditional fish and chips but our stone willy pizza, wrap and burger franchise.

Thanks for taking time to write

Regards.
Manchester
“Good food and friendly”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Parking can be a pig, but they happily accept telephone orders so you can whizz in and out. Quality food, cooked correctly. Burgers are a treat, made with best mince-steak as far as we were concerned. Fish is excellent. Also, very friendly and don't treat the customer as if they are doing you a big favour, or as if it doesn't matter because you aren't regular anyway. They value your custom. Sadly, we only visited on our last night, but we will be back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank PeteW7
Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you Pete for a very glowing review of top chippy, firstly sorry about the parking it can be a nightmare everywhere in Combe Martin.
We are all so pleased you enjoyed your food and really pleased you enjoyed my burgers, you are right when you say they are hand made by myself with the finest mince steak supplied by my local butcher. I have just expanded my burger menu so you only have another 13 different burgers to try on your next visit.
Thank you for mentioning the service levels in the shop, I have said before if it was not for you and my other customers visiting Combe Martin and then my shop I would not have a business and for that I thank you.

Hope to see you all very soon.
devon
“fish and chips”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great fish and chips ,and not expensive and chips are chunky and fish is tasty.and friendly people.they treat you as if they know you

Visited May 2014
Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for a fantastic review, and taking the time to write it. We are really pleased you enjoyed your fish and chips and we hope to see you back again.
We love to give everybody a warm welcome and we do try to deliver great customer service. This is because you have made the decision to have our food and we do genuinely appreciate that, Without you I have no business.