7 of us went here for dinner after a days' long walk on Dartmoor. We had to change time of booking last minute, which caused no fuss at all (less common than you might think!). Great beers, good homemade food (at reasonable £12 - £15 a head prices), and warm (Northern!) service. Will absolutely return. Any minuses? Maybe deserts (around £7) a little pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17th-century family-run coaching inn at the heart of the Exmoor National Park. Great food, real ales, fine wines, log fires & friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Crown Hotel, Exford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel, Exford Hotel Exford
- The Crown Hotel, Exford Exmoor National Park