We have just arrived home from a stay at the crown ,and loved it.The bar was busy and you have to wait for your food ,but as it is home cooked , it is so worth waiting for .The lamb and the steak pie were some of the best we have had.The breakfast was just as good although I would have liked more than one slice of bacon .The prices are a bit higher than usual pub food but we were given a menu on arrival so knew what we were getting.
The room was lovely and clean, the bathroom modern.and the heated towel rail on which although it is june makes all the difference.
The staff are friendly and helpfull .The hotel has lovely gardens .
We would certainly recomend this for any one wanting to unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17th-century family-run coaching inn at the heart of the Exmoor National Park. Great food, real ales, fine wines, log fires & friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Crown Hotel, Exford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel, Exford Hotel Exford
- The Crown Hotel, Exford Exmoor National Park