We have been going to this hotel for 20 years and it never disappoints. Peter and Linda Hendrie and their loyal staff are always welcoming, courteous and efficient. Much work has been undertaken over the years to keep the hotel up to date with bedrooms delightfully decorated and really comfy beds . The food is excellent with a wide choice and legendary breakfasts. Detailed information can be obtained from Reception and staff as to the best places to walk on the moors, see deer and birdlife and you can even take an Exmoor Safari to the places on the moor you would not normally reach. All in all excellent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exmoor National Park/Exford