FIrst stayed here a few years ago, since moved to the area and now a regular visitor to both bar and restaurant and never been disappointed! The hotel facilities and service ticked all the right boxes, charm of a country hotel/inn where the service we received always had that "personal" touch, nothing was ever too much trouble. Now we see that carried through to the service we receive in the bar & restaurant where we are recognised by familiar and friendly faces working throughout the hotel. British Pie Night and Curry Night both well worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exmoor National Park/Exford