Just returned from a 3 night stay which continues to set very high standards. Self service breakfast has everything and if not, staff will get. Evening 5 course meals very good if you can last the course, everything home prepared, locally sourced and beautifully served. Peter and Linda, the owners, cannot be more helpful or friendly, and other staff compliment their approach. (Martin the barman is an example, almost has your top-ups poured before you reach the bar!!) Bar meals are brilliant and you can swap from formal to bar if you wish to vary your meals a bit more!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exmoor National Park/Exford