visited hunters inn after wonderful walk through the heddon valley. ordered fillet steak medium rare, not what arrived. steak thin, full of fat and gristle and well done. sent back, same type of steak arrived again, not with mushroom as described. complained and was given refund, but surely should know difference between possible ribeye and a fillet. would not be eating here again. shame as idyllic location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hunters Inn pub is blessed with the most magical setting, tucked at the bottom of the exquisitely beautiful Heddon Valley on Exmoor. The narrow road from the moor descends beneath a canopy of ancient trees. Sun-dappled leaves glitter and gleam. The river runs past the inn and a short walk takes you to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Hunters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunters` Hotel Exmoor National Park
- The Hunters Inn Martinhoe, Devon