Rotting windows and doors on the front let in gales of cold air and piling wet logs on to the woodburner didn’t help the chilly atmosphere in the bar lounge. Generally rundown and slightly grubby. Threadbare carpets, stained bath and, on our floor, the smell of industrial carpet cleaner. No hot water in the morning. Fabulous position, in wooded Exmoor valley and near the sea, but won’t be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hunters Inn pub is blessed with the most magical setting, tucked at the bottom of the exquisitely beautiful Heddon Valley on Exmoor. The narrow road from the moor descends beneath a canopy of ancient trees. Sun-dappled leaves glitter and gleam. The river runs past the inn and a short walk takes you to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Hunters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunters` Hotel Exmoor National Park
- The Hunters Inn Martinhoe, Devon